Admissions Intake Nurse- Crestview Long Term Care & Rehabilitation Center
- Dec 06, 2016 Post Date
- 16000466 Requisition #
Grady Health System offers many career paths for experienced professionals. Whether you have many years of experience or are in the early stages on your career, you can find a rewarding career at Grady!
The Admission Intake Nurse/Crestview manages/coordinates patient placement in Crestview’s Health and Rehab Center specifically targeting the sub-acute rehab unit. Collaborates with appropriate hospital staff and departments to assure quality, timely cost efficient care and placement into the most appropriate level of care. Identifies and responds to issues impacting patient throughput. Works closely as a team with Admissions Coordinator to meet goals and objectives.
- BSN or BS degree required
- Current Georgia licensure as Registered Nurse (RN) and current CPR certification required
- Experience in Admissions, Bed Control, Case Management, Pre-Certification and with InterQual™ criteria
- Must have knowledge of Utilization/Case Management principals
- Must have the ability to make appropriate decisions
- Ability to respond quickly to emergency situations
- Ability to multi task concurrently and work under stress
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with clinical staff