Clinical Nurse Manager- Crestview Long Term Care & Rehabilitation Center (Continuous Posting)
- Dec 06, 2016 Post Date
- 16000441 Requisition #
Grady Health System offers many career paths for experienced professionals. Whether you have many years of experience or are in the early stages on your career, you can find a rewarding career at Grady!
The LTC Clinical Nurse Manager (CEO of the clinical unit) is responsible and accountable for the unit's overall strategic and operational planning, operations, and the provision and evaluation of patient care by all unit staff members and others, such as providers, ancillary staff, and students who provides care, treatment, and services on the unit. The Nurse Manager serves as a positive role model and sets the tone for the unit's reputation and performance. The Nurse Manager provides 24/7 leadership and management in the areas of customer satisfaction, provision of safe & effective care, finance, human resources, communication, patient advocacy, performance improvement, and leadership & professional development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing required
- Masters Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years clinical nursing leadership experience in long term care; or at least two years of verified college credit, plus 7 or more years clinical experience as a manager or above in long term care required
- 1 year hospital experience preferred
- Current Georgia license a Registered Professional Nurse required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) card required
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.